This many people have visited the site:
(from least jizzy to most)
Not necessarily the BEST songs of all time... just the ones that make you hott
10. "California" by Phantom Planet
9. "Lose You" by Pete Yorn
8. "40 oz to Freedom" by Sublime
7. "Soul Love" by David Bowie
6. "Get Over It" by Ok Go
5. "Love in an Elevator" by Aerosmith
4. "Breed" by Snake River Conspiracy
3. "Straight" by Veruca Salt
2. "Closer" by Nine Inch Nails
1. "Guerilla Radio" by Rage Against the Machine
This just in: WE LANDED ON THE MOON!
"We apologize for the error in last week's paper in which we stated that Mr. Arnold Dogbody was a defective in the police force. We meant, of course, that Mr. Dogbody is a detective in the police farce."
-Correction notice in the Ely Standard, a British newspaper
The Bone Network
Derek's informative site on the greatest comic!